How To Reduce The Risk Of CryptoLocker/RansomeWare Attacks
1. Ensure that all of your staff are aware of the risks of Ransomware. .
2. Ensure all your systems and software are regularly updated, taking particular care to maintain all computer security and anti-virus systems.
3. Back up all data and store it regularly in a different media source. Many businesses find cloud storage a viable and easy to use resource.
Cloud storage programs include DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive.
4. Use multi-factor authentication to access devices.
5. Conduct a full IT security audit, utilising either a suitably qualified internal resource or an external expert consultant.